ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, January 20, 2011

The legendaty Delboy H2 Special.

Delboy's (Deryck AKA:Hart) bike is one I've been seeing around for years now.  It's without a doubt one of the most fearlessly built customs I've ever seen.  He writes in:
Hi There
 My name is Delboy & I have just stumbled on your super web page!
 I am a member & area rep for The Kawasaki Triples Club of Great Britain I hope you may be able to use this photo of my Bad Ass 72 H2 750 Triple. I have other photos but I like this one myself & currently use it as my screen saver!
I built the bike myself 4 years ago & use it as much as I can. I have ridden it to Holland & back & ride it to all our UK rallies.
Hope to here back from you soon, Ride it like you hate it....... Delboy!

I also cajoled another pic of it from him and he was nice enough to send in the burnout pic from the Isle Of Man races.  Really super build!


No comments: